(1) The company hereinafter referred to as "us" or Irierebel is
(1) Irierebel is the operator of the web shop. Irierebel acts as intermediary. If a sales contract is concluded through the webshop, the contracting party is the mako GmbH, Henriette Obermüller Str. 16, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany (in the following: mako GmbH). All orders are subject to these general terms and conditions.
(2) Our Internet offer is not an offer in the legal sense, but an invitation to the offer. With your order via the button "Buy now" you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Immediately afterwards you will receive an e-mail about the receipt of your order. The acceptance of your order and thus also the conclusion of the contract takes place by delivery of the goods.
(3) The prices stated on the product pages contain the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include shipping costs. The prices valid at the time the order is received by us shall apply in each case.
(4) The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
(1) Right of revocation: You may revoke your contractual declaration within 14 calendar days without stating reasons in text form (e.g. letter or e-mail) or - if the goods have been delivered to you before the end of this period - also by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and also not before we have fulfilled our obligations to provide information in accordance with Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations in accordance with § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB, but not before the purchase contract has become binding for you through your approval of the purchased item. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods is sufficient to comply with the revocation period. The revocation must be addressed to:
Henriette Obermüller Str. 16
76137 Karlsruhe, Germany
or by e-mail: email@example.com.
(2) The goods have to be returned to the following address:
Pforzheimer Str. 94
76275 Ettlingen, Germany.
(3) Consequences of revocation: In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties are to be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) surrendered. If you are not able to return or hand over the received performance as well as uses (e.g. advantages of use) to us or only partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for lost value. For the deterioration of the goods and for drawn uses you have to pay compensation only if the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the goods, which goes beyond the examination of the properties and the functionality. The term "testing of properties and functionality" refers to the testing and trial of the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a retail shop, for example.
(4) Costs of return shipment: If you make use of an existing right of revocation, you shall bear the costs of the return shipment.
(5) Unfree returns: Please refrain from postage-paid entries. For articles sent in freight collect, the additional costs will be deducted from the amount refunded.
(6) Items that cannot be sent by parcel will be picked up by a forwarding agent assigned by mako GmbH. The cost of collection will be deducted from the repayment amount.
(7) Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 calendar days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your cancellation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
revocation form (If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form)
- An mako GmbH Henriette Obermüller Str. 16 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany Fax: 0049 721 9112573 E-Mail: i
firstname.lastname@example.org - I/we hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods/provision of the following service
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(1) Should delivered items have obvious material or manufacturing defects, including transport damage, please notify Irierebel of such defects within 3 calendar days. Your legal claims remain unaffected by this
(1) Ordered articles are delivered after receipt of payment.
(2) A purchase in instalments is not possible.
(3) To hedge the credit risk, we must reserve the right, depending on the respective creditworthiness, to offer you only certain payment methods for the delivery requested by you.
(4) If a certain article is not available, we commit ourselves to inform you about the unavailability before accepting the order.
(5) If, through no fault of our own, subsequent costs are incurred in connection with the shipment (e.g. due to necessary corrections to the delivery address, refusal to accept a delivery or other reasons beyond our control which prevent the delivery of a shipment), we shall be entitled to charge the customer for the costs incurred.
Batteries must not be disposed of in the household waste. You are legally obligated to return used batteries as end user. You can return batteries free of charge after use, for example at municipal collection points or in shops. You can also return batteries to us by mail or parcel service. Batteries or accumulators containing harmful substances are marked with the symbol of a crossed-out wheeled bin. The chemical name of the pollutant is located near the dustbin symbol. Cd stands for cadmium, Pb for lead and Hg for mercury.
(1) All image rights are held by Irierebel or our partners.
(2) All rights to the article description texts are owned by mako GmbH.
(3) Any use of pictures or article description texts without the explicit consent of Irierebel and mako GmbH is not permitted. In the event of proven violation of our rights, criminal prosecution will take place immediately.
(1) Liability for contents: The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as service providers to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
(4) Liability for links: Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
(1) In all procedures of data processing (e.g. collection, processing and transmission) we proceed according to the legal regulations. Your data necessary for business transactions will be stored and passed on to service providers commissioned by us to the extent necessary for order processing. Furthermore, address and order data is collected and processed for our own marketing purposes. For third-party marketing purposes, only such data will be passed on where this is permitted by law (generally published data and certain data summarised in lists in accordance with § 28 Paragraph 3 No. 3 a.F. and § 47 No. 2 n.F. Federal Data Protection Act and in accordance with § 28 Paragraph 3 S.2 and S.4 n.F. Federal Data Protection Act).
(2) Cookies: Our Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and offer you services. Cookies contain no personal data.
(3) Anonymous storage of transaction data (personal recommendations): In our web shop, personal recommendations are displayed. These are based on articles that you have already looked at, searched for or bought in our webshop. Cookies can be used for this purpose. These are small text files that are stored locally on the computer of the page visitor and thus enable recognition when visiting our website again. This information is stored anonymously. There is no link to the personal data that occurs in the context of an order.
(4) Retargeting technologies: This website uses Internet retargeting technology. This makes it possible to specifically address those Internet users with advertising who have already shown interest in our shop and our products. During retargeting, the display of the advertising media is based on a cookie-based analysis of previous user behaviour. No personal data will be stored here either, and likewise the use of retargeting technology will be in compliance with the applicable statutory data protection provisions.
(5) Newsletter: When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address is used with your consent for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You will find an unsubscribe link in every newsletter. You may have expressly given your consent separately on the website or during the ordering process. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, an informal e-mail with a corresponding note is sufficient.
(6) You can object to the use, processing and transmission of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by sending an informal notification by post to Irierebel or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. However, this does not apply to the data required to process your order. After receipt of your objection, we will no longer use, process and transmit the data concerned for purposes other than the processing of your order and will stop sending you further advertising material including our catalogues.
(7) Information: You have a right to information about the data stored about you and, if applicable, a right to correction, deletion or blocking of this data. The information can also be provided electronically on request. Please contact Irierebel by registered letter for information.
(8) Facebook plugins (Like-Button) and Facebook Remarketing: Plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php. If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is legally required or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Third party providers, including Google, serve ads on websites on the Internet. Third party providers, including Google, use stored cookies to serve ads based on a user's previous visits to this website.
However, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
The collection and storage of data can be contradicted at any time with effect for the future. You can find more information about the Google terms and conditions here.